The GenuTrain Knee Brace By Bauerfeind features a viscoelastic Omega pad that surrounds the patella to improve tracking and provide tendon relief. The Hoffa pads – two friction points on the lower section of the pad – apply targeted pressure to the infrapatellar fat pad (Hoffa's fat pad) to provide relief and reduce pain in the retropatellar area. With its two lateral wings, the Omega pad also massages the joint of the knee and alleviates pain in the menisci. The Omega pad and three-dimensional compression knit work together to massage the soft tissue during movement to reduce pain, speed up the absorption of edemas and effusions, and activate the joint stabilizing muscles. GenuTrain stimulates the proprioceptors and has a positive effect on the sensorimotor system muscle control and balance. The breathable knitted fabric in the GenuTrain is anatomically shaped and fits perfectly without slipping or bunching. Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support and an extra soft area at the back of the knee ensures maximum wearing comfort. Integrated donning aids on the upper edge of the support make it exceptionally easy to put on.
Active Knee Support
Whether you're a serious athlete, an active person who does not want pain or injury to interfere with the things you love to do or a worker recovering from an injury, GenuTrain knee braces are for you. They help you regain mobility, ease pain, stimulate healing, and ensure that any swelling subsides quickly.
Be Comfortable & Active
Bauerfeind's soft knit fabric makes the support stretchy and comfortable. Because it’s breathable, it keeps sweat away from your skin, unlike Neoprene and other inferior materials. Our braces are machine washable in the gentle cycle which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit. Don’t bend and cave to knee pain; overcome it, with a GenuTrain knee brace and support by Bauerfeind.
- Stabilizes the knee joint
- Relieves the kneecap and reduces pain
- Promotes the absorption of edema and effusions
- Integrated donning aids
- Anatomically designed for ultimate wearing comfort
- Spiral stays - Located on the sides of the brace, the stays ensure the support fits snugly and retains its shape.
- Cushioning - Extra-soft in the hollow of the knee for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body. The brace is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
- Viscoelastic Omega pad - Surrounds and cushions the kneecap to relieve pain in the knee and connective tissue.
- Meniscus wings - Relieve pain
- Soft “Hoffa” pads below kneecap - Exerts light support to relieve pressure on common pain spots.
- Jumpers Knee
- Runners Knee
- Feelings of Instability
- Lateral Meniscus Tear
- Ligament Insertion Degeneration
- Post-Traumatic Irritation
- Post-Operative Irritation
- Recurrent Joint Effusion
- Feeling of Instability